Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Blocked fallopian tubes and infertility - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Infertility Problem
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   how i know if my tubal close
Doctor :   Hello.
User :   hi
Doctor :   Are you taking about the uterine tubes?
User :   idk
Doctor :   ?
User :   yes im try to get pregnant but im having trouble
Doctor :   Then you can go for a Hysterosalpingography.
Doctor :   is an x-ray examination of a woman's uterus
and fallopian tubes that uses a special form of x-ray called fluoroscopy and a contrast material.
User :   i went to many doctors but they dont do nothing they say maybe my tubals close
User :   and where can i find that
Doctor :   Are they gynecologist?
User :   yes
Doctor :   Did they suggest any test for you?
User :   all they did pap smear
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   Give me your age?
User :   21
Doctor :   Since when are you trying for pregnancy?
User :   since 8 months now
Doctor :   Have you done any tests for your partner?
User :   no not yey
User :   yet
Doctor :   I would recommend that, both you and your partner,
User :   u think it him cause sometimes his sperm like water
Doctor :   consult a infertility clinic and discuss your problems.
Doctor :   We have to rule out every possible option.
Doctor :   It would be better that both of you get test simultaneously,
User :   ok and when my peroid come on it hurt very bad like some thing try to come down why
Doctor :   Since when are you facing this problem?
User :   since i was 15
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   Have you consulted any gynecologist/ done any test for the same?
User :   yes they say they dont see nothing
Doctor :   Ok.
User :   but a girl told me sames thing happen to her and she took something for it and it help her
Doctor :   Try taking a second opinion from another gynecologist.
User :   i try some many like 4 and hospitals to still dont help
Doctor :   You cannot take any medication with out confirming the exact diagnosis.
Doctor :   Give me your location ?
User :   atlanta AAAAAAA
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   Have the gynecologist prescribed you any medications?
User :   yes before
User :   now no
Doctor :   Did it help?
User :   yes it work all day till tomorrow it start hurting agian
User :   again
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   Have you tried any Oral contraceptive pills?
User :   i really need doctor to help me for this cause it really hurt bad it hurt so bad that i can't move ant i cry a lot
User :   no
Doctor :   Is the pain present before start of the periods or after?
User :   before and after
Doctor :   What all investigation have you done so far.
User :   i went to doctor and tell them all they say it my period
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   Any tests?
User :   pap smear that all
Doctor :   What was the report?
User :   they say it good
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   Then you should consult a infertility clinic.
Doctor :   they might want get some tests done
User :   is there one in AAAAAAA
Doctor :   I'm not aware of it.
User :   can i look it up to find out
Doctor :   Yes.
Doctor :   you can.
User :   will they help me
Doctor :   They should.
User :   i hope cause im tired of this pain
Doctor :   Ok.
User :   ok
User :   thank u
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor