Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Blisters on penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   hi
User :   Good morning Doctor
Doctor :   Good Morning
User :   I got a query
Doctor :   Yes
Doctor :   Go on
User :   its realated to STD
User :   i am 26 year old male
Doctor :   ok
User :   i got small blisters in my penis
User :   where the skin folds
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   How long are they?
User :   long back...7 yrs i think
User :   i didnt had sex
User :   now i am getting married soon
Doctor :   Do you have any other problem assosicated
Doctor :   like discharge, itching, redness etc
Doctor :   now or when it started
User :   sometimes feels burning wen i masturbates
Doctor :   ok
User :   and wen use soap there
Doctor :   How many are there
Doctor :   and what is their color and size
User :   its rounded around that fold
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor