Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Blisters in the mouth - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Dental Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
Doctor :   Hello.
User :   hello doctor, i have blisters in my mouth They are not painful, but i can feel them on either side of my mouth.
Doctor :   Since when are you having this complaint?
User :   since one week
Doctor :   Ok.
User :   they come and go
User :   at different location in the mouth
Doctor :   How many are there?
User :   two on either side
User :   they are white in colour
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   Do you have any past history of diabetes?
User :   no
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   How long does it stays once it comes?
User :   one or two days
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   It is blisters or ulcers?
User :   how can i make out
Doctor :   Ulcer will open wound,
Doctor :   Blisters are fluid swelling.
User :   no wounds
User :   no swelling
User :   they are while patches which i do get quie occassionally
Doctor :   Can you send the picture of the lesion?
User :   how do i send?
User :   ok
User :   will send it tommorow and get back to u doc
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   Mention your name, and phone number also.
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting me. Bye for now.
User :   sure
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor