Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Blemishes on cheeks - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hello doctor
Doctor :   please go ahead with ur medical query
User :   wanted to know about the treatment for blemishes on cheeks
User :   i am 40 years old
Doctor :   ok
User :   for the last one year these have appeared mainly on cheeks, under eye
Doctor :   u mean to say acne scar marks
User :   so what can be the treatment for this
Doctor :   since how long u have this
User :   no not acne scar marks
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   just blemishes
Doctor :   isit
Doctor :   For Health purposes please provide your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight, Waist Circumfrence.
User :   i dont what term to use whether blemishes or what
User :   40 years female training consultant married 161 cm 70 kg 34 inch
Doctor :   r u referring to dark circles around the eyes
Doctor :   ?
User :   no, darkening on cheeks and side of the eyes
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   do u have history of allergy?
User :   i am not getting that term....but not actually blemishes

Doctor :   ok

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor