Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Bleeding while retracting the foreskin - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   hi, i have some infection on the outskin of my penis, i think this is an infiecton please help me on this
Doctor :   hi.
Doctor :   Dr. XXXXXXXX here.
Doctor :   please describe your symptoms in detail
User :   hi
User :   when i stretch my outskin of my penish ..i get some blood
User :   and i feel pain
User :   it was not the case earlier
Doctor :   ok. since when you are having this symptom?
Doctor :   is there itching or pain associated?
User :   aroung 30 days
User :   no itching
Doctor :   ok. are you sexually active?
User :   active in the sense...i am not married...
Doctor :   ok. have you sexual intercourse before these symptoms started?
Doctor :   if yes, when was that?
User :   around 6 months back
User :   i did this with protection
Doctor :   ok.
User :   i used condm
Doctor :   is the bleeding present only when you are trying to retract the foreskin?
User :   yes
Doctor :   is there any changes in the appearance of penis head?
Doctor :   is there any foul smelling discharge?
User :   no...not at all
User :   no
Doctor :   is there any change in color of the semen?
User :   no
User :   the foreskin at the tip...looks like swellen a it
Doctor :   ok, then the symptom could suggest infection, you should get it examined by a urologist
User :   what kink of tests
User :   what kind of tests you suggest?
Doctor :   you will need a examination and tests like a swab test to look for identification of infection.
Doctor :   treatment will be started based on the results of examination and investigation findings.
User :   SO it is called swab tes
User :   t
Doctor :   yes you might need to get that done, it wil be decided after examining you
User :   ok
User :   i am staying in XXX
User :   do you know any good doctor here...
Doctor :   ok. do you want me to suggest urologist?
User :   ?
Doctor :   i will help you with that
Doctor :   plesae give me a moment
User :   ok
Doctor :   www://www.wwwwww
Doctor :   visit this link to locate urologist in your area in XXX
Doctor :   is there anything else i can help you with?
User :   no
User :   thanks
Doctor :   thanks for consulting me. bye for now.
User :   bye
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor