Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

Bleeding from red spots at back - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Cancer
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3622 Questions
User :   hi there,i am asking about bleeding from the top of the back

Doctor :   Hi
User :   Hello
Doctor :   How can i help you?
User :   i am from
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Please proceed with your query.

User :   i am asking about bleeding from my back very itichy with red spots,i have a tumor removed 4 years ago in my back it was a rare can't remember the the name but started with o & had very long tentils on like long roots
Doctor :   Since when have you noticed this bleed?
Doctor :   May i know the exact location from where you have noticed the bleed?
User :   the pain from the back it very serve
User :   its across the top of the back from 1 shoulder 2 the otther
Doctor :   Have you seen a doctor?
User :   it been about 3 weeks the itching & bleeding
User :   yes he told me it looks live skin cancer
Doctor :   Ok
User :   but gave me some creme hydrocortisone & said try that for on week
Doctor :   Ok
User :   i am also on Ciprofloxzcin for very bad flem cough
Doctor :   May I know your age?
User :   45
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Let me guide you.
Doctor :   Since I cannot perform a physical examination on you, i cannot provide you with the cause for your symptoms.
User :   i have had 75 mm depth which was a big peice also done by a plastic surgen
Doctor :   To help you better I would need few more details about your symptoms.
User :   very cold, runny eyes
User :   and the itch feels like its 5mm inside
User :   bad cough
Doctor :   Do you have any mass or skin lesions over the site of bleeding and itching?
User :   at times fresh blood from the nose with i blow it
User :   yes
Doctor :   Was any biopsy taken from the site of this lesion?
User :   i cant even sleep
User :   no
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Let me brief you.
Doctor :   Since there is a possibility of a skin tumour, the pain needs analgesics.
Doctor :   You may need strong analgesics probably opioid analgesics and regular dressing.
User :   i had 2 zoxoplin slepping tablets at 9pm but only 2 hours of sleep
Doctor :   Since the opioid drugs are not OTC medications, its not ethical to suggest those online.
User :   ok
Doctor :   You will have to report to your doctor for these medications.
Doctor :   Have you followed what I have suggested?
User :   or the hospital as i still see the plastic surgen when he arrives in my home town he has said i have to be check for 5 years & its 4 years ago in november 5th this year that i was done the second time
Doctor :   Since your suggest of severe pain, the pain may not be controlled with otc analgesics.
Doctor :   You will need stronger analgesic, if needed in the injectable forms.
Doctor :   Hence you can visit the hospital or your doctor to give you those.
Doctor :   have you followed?
User :   yes i have followed the suggested,i as have them on my arm size of a pin head & parts of my lower back & legs
User :   yes i have
Doctor :   Do you have any other query?
User :   its a black looking scab & i have to sctatch it becauce so itichy and them in bleeds
Doctor :   Avoid scratching as they will increase the bleed.
User :   no i dont but i feel like my body is shutting down quickley as i have the shakes to
Question is related to
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor