Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Bleeding due to rupture of hymen - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Women's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you?
User :   hello doctor
User :   i wanna ask u
User :   that my husband touched his penis little to me
User :   i was not ready for sex
Doctor :   ok
User :   and after that i bleed
User :   and my periods date on 2nd may
User :   and i bleed on 27
Doctor :   is this the first time you are having sex
User :   and i m still bleeding
User :   yes
User :   is this my virginty broke or periods
Doctor :   then it is due to hymen rupture
Doctor :   its normal
Doctor :   nothing to worry
User :   but i dont want to get pragnant as well
Doctor :   ok
User :   he just touched his penis and he didnt ejaculate
Doctor :   then use protection
User :   he touched for 4 seconds
Doctor :   that canot be totally trusted as
Doctor :   seminal fuid may also contain sperms
Doctor :   which may ferilize u
User :   so its not my periods because m bleeding from 4 days
Doctor :   its due to hymen rupture
User :   ok
User :   how many days i will bleed
User :   because i heard hymen rupture bleed only 2 or 3 days
Doctor :   it wil stop in around 3 days
User :   and i dont feel pain in vagina

Doctor :   not heavy bleed right?
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor