Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
166 Doctors are Online

Bleeding after intercourse, Pap smear test - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2585 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u
Doctor :   please proceed with your query
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   i will help u in this
Doctor :   can i ask few Q
User :   YES
Doctor :   wats your age
User :   28
Doctor :   do yu have pain during sex
User :   sometimes
Doctor :   any white or brwonish dis charge from vagina
User :   no
Doctor :   is the bood bright red and fresh
User :   yes
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   is it a hard penetration
User :   yes
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   this is called postcoital bleed
Doctor :   are your cycles regular
User :   yes
Doctor :   its better to get a PAP smear done
Doctor :   3 settings fo PAP smear is required
Doctor :   let it be a gentle penetration
Doctor :   can use K-Y jelly for pain

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor