Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Birth control, unprotected sex, regular periods - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Birth Control
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions

User :   i am currently on birth control, and had unprotected sex. i did get my period 3 weeks later ( on the regular day) and i am still scared i could be pregnant. if you are pregnant do you miss your 2nd period and get your 1st one?
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   no there are less chance
Doctor :   once you have got your periods
User :   ?
Doctor :   there is less chance of getting
User :   i got my first period
Doctor :   if you still have a doubt do a pregnancy test done
User :   my second period is supose to come in a few weeks and im scared iw ont get it
Doctor :   get an urine pregnancy test done
User :   i will however do you think that since i got my first period that means in general a woman is not pregnant?
User :   arent you supposed to miss the first one
Doctor :   when was the last period date
User :   the last wednesday in january
Doctor :   date
User :   and the incident occured 6 weeks ago
User :   nevermind february 4th was the last period dat
User :   the incident occured 3 weeks before feb. 4
Doctor :   if yo ustill have any doubt you get an ultrsound scan done

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor