Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Birth control pills, femcon fe - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Birth Control
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   hello
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   I've been taking femcon fe and its very expensive
User :   i need an alternative thats just as effective
Doctor :   for what you have bben taking
User :   but not 100 a month
User :   Femcon fe birth control
Doctor :   The medicine that is required for your condition is prescription based. These medicine may have many adverse effects and can be prescribed by a doctor only after physical examination. We cannot prescribe it online for your safety and other drug interactions. Hence we recommend that you meet a doctor in your area and he will prescribe it for you. If you wish, we can fix up your appointment with a doctor in your area.

User :   no no no i just want your advice to talk to my doctor
Doctor :   you need to consult your doctor before changing the medicines
User :   I cant afford to not go prepared i can hardly afford the birth control
User :   i know that.
Doctor :   you can use other contraceptives like condoms
User :   I realize that but i am allergic
User :   whats worse than a constant yeast infection cause i'd like to have sex with my 3 year boyfriend
Doctor :   iam not aware of the prices of the contraceptives

Doctor :   you need to get treated frist
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor