Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

Birth analysis of male or female - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Pregnancy
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions
User :   Is it possible to know by examining semen in advance whether it will help to give birth to male or female. If yes, where in India?
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   In advance semen analysis can give lot of misconceptions on your mind. But if you think you have any reason to ge the study you can go for it.
Doctor :   It is done in many labs
Doctor :   Where you live in India
Doctor :   Area, and city please?
User :   Shillong,Meghalaya
User :   Hello Dr. I am waiting for your reply
Doctor :   type your email
Doctor :   I am seahcing for labs
Doctor :   If time is run out I will email the lab details
Doctor :   I am still searching
Doctor :   I will give you the details
Doctor :   where yopu have to call and ask the detaisl
User :   I am looking for such labs cos, I have three daughters only.Send me the best details
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   I got it
Doctor :   Ask them you want to get the seme analsysis done
Doctor :   Tey have the facility
Doctor :   There is one more facility
User :   In India where are the other best labs
Doctor :   There are many labs
Doctor :   It depends on where u live
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor