Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Bipolar disorder and depression - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bipolar Disorder
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   How can I help you
User :   i have some queries related to mental care
User :   can i ask it??
Doctor :   Please go ahead.
User :   i can't control my feelings
User :   that means am extreme in all feelings..even in tha case of love, anger ,sorrow
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Thats natural for a few individuals..
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details -Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Dependants: Yes/No
User :   age:26
User :   Gender: female
User :   occupation: s/w engineer
User :   location : bangalore
User :   marital status: married
User :   no children
User :   dependents: husband
User :   and parents
Doctor :   Ok.
User :   i have some suicidal tendancy also
Doctor :   Since when are you having it.
User :   suicidal tendancy?
Doctor :   And what is that driving you to it..
Doctor :   Yes about that only i was asking you..
Doctor :   Suicidal tendencies..
User :   i will try to cut my veins and try to eat some pills
User :   i have it since my 19 age
Doctor :   Those are modes but why is what i am asking the Motive for such a thing..
User :   when i am not able to control my sorrow
Doctor :   What is the reason that you are trying to do it..
Doctor :   ok..
User :   i have many problems like i am looking after my parents
User :   and also no one cared me when i was at small age
User :   my dad was a business man and he lost his business
User :   since 200
User :   2000
User :   so from that year i took all the responsibilities of my family
User :   on 2005 i got an affair.....
User :   it was a failure..if i love some one, i don't know to love them normally
User :   i love them madly...if i have any sorrow,i don't know to control it
Doctor :   It seems a that you might be having BIPOLAR DISORDER that is that you will express mania and depression too at the extreme state,,That can be cured with medications not by ending life since you have mentioned that you have will be wise if you can take medications appropriately..for it right now.
User :   what kind of medications?
User :   i have a feeling that am not fit to any conditions
Doctor :   They are drug to help control this act of mania and depression..
User :   no one is here to understand me, no one is to love me,care me
Doctor :   No that is a wrong notion..
Doctor :   That you have
Doctor :   Every one has trouble in life its just the way you look at it.
Doctor :   is what will make the difference..
Doctor :   Not the way that you are right now..
User :   my dad is having a debt of 0 lacs
User :   20
User :   lacs
Doctor :   Yes it will be there in any kind of business..
Doctor :   He will come over it too..
User :   husband is not supporting me mentally
User :   i don't expect financial help from him
User :   but he is not trying to understand me..he doesn't like to spend time with me
User :   am always one share my feelings
User :   but i love him madly....and that leads to some frustation
Doctor :   Your responsibilities should be guiding you to taking some healthy steps if the right way..
Doctor :   I can understand your problem. However, since I am a general practitioner I may not be able to help you much with this. You will have to speak to a qualified specialist who will be able to help you out with this problem.
Doctor :   Could I confirm your contact details
User :   sure
Doctor :   YYYY@YYYY
Mobile : 0000
User :   yes
Doctor :   If you wish, we can fix up your appointment with a doctor in your area.
User :   i will let you know
Doctor :   Please fill this feed back form that i send, and do inform me when done.
Doctor :   I have to close this chat window as you have moved out of the chat. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   i am having PCOD
Doctor :   i have to close the window since u have moved out of the window
User :   yes
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor