Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Bilateral ovarian cyst with leakage of fluid - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Women's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions
Doctor :   hello
Doctor :   how can i help u?
User :   i have bilateral ovarian cysts and one is leaking a moderate amout of fluid into my right andexa. what will need to be done regarding this?
Doctor :   whats ur age/sex?
Doctor :   sorry age?

User :   18 female
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   leakage from both or only one side?
User :   from one side
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   is it paining?
User :   very painful
Doctor :   okk
Doctor :   have u got ultrasound done?
User :   yeah thats how i know this information
User :   it said unremarkable uterus also
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   if it is very painfull then the leakage fluid may be blood
Doctor :   then it is an ememergency

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor