Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Bilateral Stress fracture - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can i help you?
User :   I had an MRI and found that I have bilateral stress fractures what do I do about those
User :   they are in the tibia
Doctor :   fracture needs to be treated in the general lines
Doctor :   once it is healed
User :   what do i do to get them to heal
Doctor :   you need to consult your orthopadecian
User :   also had an MRI of the Tspine and it says that there is chronic degeneration of the endplates whats an end plate
Doctor :   end plate is the part of the bone
Doctor :   this is located near the joint end of the bones
User :   thanks that really doesnt tell me anything
Doctor :   it is medical terminology
Doctor :   y6ou wont understand unless you know the anatomy
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor