Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Bigger than normal male breast - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you ?
User :   sir in my 9th class my frnds press my chest many times....
User :   due to whch nw my chest increased
Doctor :   Please provide these details -- Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
Doctor :   What is your age now and What does your Chest look like ?
User :   hw cn i reduce thr size
Doctor :   Well is you are talking of Male Breasts then it shall need a surgical correction to over come .
Doctor :   and that pro\cedure will be called Liposuction which would be done by the Cosmetic Surgeon
User :   my age is 21 nd its lookng like grls breast bt nt so large....
User :   gender:male,occupation:student,marital status:single,weight:69,height:5'5
User :   cn i reduce them by help of medicine without surgery
Doctor :   No they are not effective and hence arenot recommended

Question is related to
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor