Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

Beast treatment for thyroid - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 06-Oct-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 106 Questions
User:My mother has suffering from thyroid from past few years please advice which will be the best treatment?
User:Gud morning
Doctor:May I know what treatment is being done currently
Doctor:and what her last TSH results are?
User:ya...I am taking treatment for pimples from past 1yr
Doctor:I am sorry; My mother has suffering from thyroid from past few years please advice which will be the best treatment?
Doctor:Is this not your question?
User:ya it was my another question?
Doctor:Ok; please proceed to ask your question one by one.
Doctor:What is your current concern?
User:ya am sry i will go with first question..
Doctor:Are you there?
Doctor:Proceed with your question.
User:I am taking treatment for pimples from past 1yr, my doctor suggest me to do some homogeneous test is it necessary?
Doctor:Can you name the test?
Doctor:Do you mean hormone tests?
User:No some blood test i hope..
Doctor:Yes, I understand; but did you mean hormone test or homogeneous test?
User:dont no properly
Doctor:Some dermatologist do check for body hormones to see if there are any changes there to treat pimples.
Doctor:I guess this is what your dermatologist meant.
Doctor:If you have been having long standing acne with other symptoms such as hair changes, increased weight or may be menstrual changes too
User:ya may be...Thank you sir i will do the same...
Doctor:then you can go ahead with the hormone tests.
Doctor:Do you have any more questions?
User:k Sir..
Doctor:Any other questions?
User:No sir Thank you very much....i will just check with my mom and let you know about the another question.
Doctor:Thanks for consulting me.
Doctor:Bye for now.
User:Thank you have a good day
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor