Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Bad pain in right testicle - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Testicle Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions
Doctor :   hi
User :   hello
Doctor :   how can i help you
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the patient-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height: Dependents: Yes/ No.
User :   the past couple of days i had pretty bad pain and uncomfortableness in my right testicle i wanna say it feels like a hernia or something i looked it up online seems to mean like it would be something like that
Doctor :   do u have vomiting or fever?
Doctor :   is there any swelling in the scrotal region
User :   im 18 yrs old weigh about 140 punds 5"7
Doctor :   ok
User :   no vomiting or fever
User :   i dont notice like swelling
User :   but when i touch this area its like excruseanting pain
User :   i been to the doctors before for this reason
User :   i had an ultrasound before also
Doctor :   ok
User :   i been to the uralogist
User :   or something
User :   im just scared now
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   what did the urologist suggest
Doctor :   when u consulted
User :   i just told my mom about it today
Doctor :   when was it done
User :   i told her its bothering me agin
User :   i asked her if she still has the urologists number she said shell have to call them tomoorww
Doctor :   when was the scan done
User :   a ways back maybe evevn 2 yrs
User :   but the doctor said it was only vains i was seeing
User :   and that it was ok
Doctor :   get a ultrasound scan done and consult a physician
User :   so i can just go to a hospital then right
User :   are you still there

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor