Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Bacterial or fungal vaginal infection causing itching - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you?
User :   hello
User :   i have redness and itching
Doctor :   where do you have this rednes and ithc?
User :   vagina
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   when did you observer this?
User :   its been going on for a week now
Doctor :   okay
Doctor :   are you feeling sore?
User :   not really
Doctor :   Did you find any white curdy discharge
User :   no
Doctor :   okay
Doctor :   how does it smell?
User :   the same
Doctor :   as previously or did you observe any fish odour?
User :   no
Doctor :   okay
Doctor :   It might be because of bacterial infection or fungal infection .
Doctor :   sometimes just a inflammatory process
User :   what can I do
Doctor :   you need a physical examination done by your gynecologist
User :   cause after i shower the itching stops
Doctor :   what is your age

Doctor :   have you been getting regular pap smears?
Doctor :   It shows you have moved away from the chat, so I close the window. Please log in again for 24/7 medical help.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor