Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

Back pain, took Imol, combiflame, pain stil exist - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Back Pain
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions
User :   i am having severe lower back pain for the last 2 days and have tried Imol, combiflame & also Pirox DT. but still have the pain

Doctor :   Hi
User :   Good Morning
Doctor :   What is your age and occupation?
User :   i am 39 yrs & self employed
Doctor :   Actually severe back pain should always be started with complete bed rest without getting up from bed

Doctor :   not even for toilet and food
Doctor :   That is how the spasm of the lower back is relieved
Doctor :   and later you can see a doctor
Doctor :   The medicines cannot really help
User :   could it be my kidneys as i am a diabetic
Doctor :   We cannot determine by that
Doctor :   Did you ever have back pain earlier of this kind?
User :   no
User :   i felt the pain starting 2 days back after abath
Doctor :   After a movement?
Doctor :   sudden movement??
User :   yes after bending to rub soap
User :   i tried applying volini too
User :   but now i find it difficult to even move around
User :   or straighten my back
Doctor :   It is a muscle strain
Doctor :   after a sudden movement
Doctor :   Please do not manipulate the back
Doctor :   I suggest you see a local doctor for injections
User :   is there any pain killers that can be taken oraly
Doctor :   Nothing help
Doctor :   at this time
User :   ok
Doctor :   You need rest for 48 hours, injections for pain relief and also a doctor examination to see if there is no injury inside the spine
User :   will visit a local doc
Doctor :   Yes, do not sit on a chair, the best position is to lie on a firm mattress
Doctor :   i prefer you not to work for a couple of days
User :   k doc
User :   i also have another question
Doctor :   Pl go ahead

User :   due to my diabetics i
User :   have this white substance forming beneath the skin of my penis
User :   its quite itching at time
Doctor :   This is called smegma
Doctor :   You have to make sure you clean it off twice a day with warm water and clean soap
User :   what medicine can be taken to cure smegma
Doctor :   No need of medicine at all for it
Doctor :   put it in 30 ml of water and clean it
Doctor :   with clean cotton
User :   before i could move the foreskin backward but now its kind of stuck & fails to move backward
Doctor :   Ok

Doctor :   Do you have small foreskin?
User :   yes
Doctor :   It think it is stuck now
User :   stuck in the sense it wont move backward like before.
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   Can you see the red glans part of the penis
User :   no
User :   are there any creams that can be applied
Doctor :   Actually it can tear if you try to manipulate yourself
Doctor :   You can do one thing.
Doctor :   Anyway you got to see a doctor for back pain, you can actually address this problem with him also and see if he can put a jelly and check
User :   hmmm
Doctor :   IT can be a condition called phimosis
Doctor :   in which case it needs a small procedure to release the stuck part
Doctor :   The smegma and not cleaning the area every day during the bath can cause this
User :   but i clean the area more than twice a day
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Let us check if it is stuck and it can be manipulated with anesthetic jelly
Doctor :   so that it does not cause pain
Doctor :   THis can be easily managed too
User :   is it only a doc can do it
User :   or can i get the jelly and try
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   If you do it by yourself it can tear and bleed
User :   do i need to see a urologist for this
Doctor :   no
Doctor :   You do not need
Doctor :   You just see a doctor for back pain and the same doctor can manage this
Doctor :   Any local doctor
User :   k thanks
Doctor :   near your home
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor