Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Back pain, sports person - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Back Pain
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 675 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   hello doctor
Doctor :   Hello AAAAAAA

User :   I've been suffering from back pain for the past few months
User :   my age is 21
User :   I know the reason for the back pain
Doctor :   Ok
User :   I am a part time sports man
User :   High jumper
Doctor :   Please provide these details-Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User :,weight 68 kg, 181 cms

Doctor :   Ok
User :   from
User :   I am unable to lie on my back for a certain time and I need to turn around while sleeping
Doctor :   Is the pain in the Lower back?
User :   absolutely...yes
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Is the pain going into your legs?
User :   no...but it gives a strange feeling which eventually turns into pain

Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   I suggest that you take adequate bed rest.

Doctor :   Get Physiotherapy back strengthening exercises by a Physiotherapist and do them after the acute pain has subsided.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor