Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Back pain for over a year - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Back Pain
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions

User :   Hello
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :  
how can i help you?
User :   I'm 15, i'm having back aches
User :   I've been having them for over a year now
Doctor :  
User :   I go to the doctors and they say that it isn't curvage, but they don't do anything else other than check for curvage?
Doctor :  
I will help you in this.
User :   Oka
User :   Okay*
User :   Because my doctor isn't doing anything, she just keeps looking for curvage, and not testing or anything for anything else
Doctor :   May i know if you have a diffuse back pain ?
User :   What's that?
User :   It aches, it started with my lower right side, now it's my whole bottom back
Doctor :  
or Located to specific region of the back?
User :   It aches, it started with my lower right side, now it's my whole bottom back
User :   sometimes, i get sharp pains, then they go away for some time, but the ache's still there from the time i wake up to the time i go to bed
Doctor :  
Yo can try Certain back strengthing exercises.
User :   Okay
User :   could Bengay help?
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor