Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Back pain and pain in joints - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Back Pain
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   Hello
User :   My mom is suffering from backache from past 23 yrs...
User :   wat do u suggest..?
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   any investigations done
Doctor :   did the doctor derive the cause of it
User :   she has tried english medicine, ayurvedic and almost everything...but no use...
User :   after her 1st delivery, i.e., after i was born, no one looked after her properly...and she started doing household work within a short span of time...
Doctor :   For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User :   age: 46, Gender: Female, Location: Mysore, Occupation: House wife, Marital Status: Married, Height: 5"
Doctor :   Was the MRI done
Doctor :   or Xray
User :   Xray has been done many a times
Doctor :   What is her activity limiation
Doctor :   limitation because of back ache
Doctor :   is she able to walk properly
User :   Dr has adviced her not to lift weights
Doctor :   You did not say about the wt
User :   she walks properly but she has pain at joints...
User :   knee, elbow...etc
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor