Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Back ache after being bedridden due to a broken leg - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Back Pain
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions

Doctor :   how can i help you
Doctor :   hi
User :   Hi, im inquiring about my ongoing back paid (L4-5 L5-S1)
Doctor :   are you there?
Doctor :   since who long u have this bacache
User :   It started after i had broken my leg and was bedridden for a while
Doctor :   backache
User :   since 2002
User :   it had jsut occured to me that it may be related to the fact i had an epidural for the operation
Doctor :   For Health purposes please provide your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight, Waist Circumfrence.
User :   where do they insert the needle and is there previous cases of this causing pain?
User :   24 male,teacher, de-facto, 176cm 78 kg,
Doctor :   did u sustain any injury to the back anytime in recent past
User :   no, just small muscle tears. the usual...
User :   i have had bone scans etc and they were all clear. ct scan said i had bulged discs in the region.
User :   just wanted to know if it is related to the epidural..
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   did this backache start from the time u had surgery

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor