Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

BMI calculation and diet change for an overweight person - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Weight Loss
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   hi i have litle bit extra kgs
Doctor :   Ok
User :   i wnat to loss my wight
User :   what kind of exercise and medicine which use full for me
Doctor :   Medicine is not at all useful
Doctor :   to cut your wt
Doctor :   You have to strict on diet and exericise
User :   but i heard that some of medicine effective without any side effect
Doctor :   Please dont waste time and money in using medicines
Doctor :   Medicines are given only in BMI of 34 to 37
Doctor :   What is yoru age, wt and ht
User :   like acarbose who prevent the hydrolysis of complex carbohydrates so it cant absorb form GI tract
User :   ny age 24 yr
User :   hight 5ft 11 inch and wight 82 kg
Doctor :   Calcuate the BMI now
User :   how
Doctor :   and you will know if medicine help you or not
Doctor :   I shall give you the link
Doctor :
User :   please
User :   it shawing 26
User :   what is ideal range
Doctor :   20 to 25
Doctor :   is the ideal range
Doctor :   now you have to go for the diet exercise and the behavioural modifi9cation
Doctor :   If you can stay over for a while on chat I can help you
Doctor :   in those too
Doctor :   So be prepared for it
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor