Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Attraction with the same sex - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   Hello doctor
Doctor :   please go ahead with ur medical query
User :   I am a man, 29 year old but i find attraction to same sex. Is it a disease? i want to get rid of it and want to live a normal life. Please suggest me the way..
User :   I am afraid of society as well as my family
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   u can overcome this problem
Doctor :   u need to consult a counsellor
Doctor :   he will be able to help u out
Doctor :   try socialising
Doctor :   make friends from opposite sex
User :   Is it really possible?
User :   But I dont feel sexual attraction to opposite sex, will it develop in me?

Doctor :   u need to open up, socialise, focus on ur work
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor