Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Attention Defecit Disorder and its treatment - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Mental Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :  
how can i help you
User :   hi i think i have ADD,i am 25 and have suffered with the same problems since i was little and my doctor has put it down to depression.I can never concentrate or finnish tasks and im constanley thinking all the time
User :   i cant work beccause of it coz all the jobs ay i dont have an eye for detail and make stupid mistakes that are really simple
User :   could i have ADD please help
Doctor :  
yes the Add symptom can continue in adult life also
Doctor :   to improve your concentration you can join the meditation

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :  
It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor