Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Arousal problem seeks a doctor in pune - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   hi need to see a sexologist in pune could u advise me one
Doctor :   Hi,
User :   hi good evening
User :   need to consult a sexologist in pune
Doctor :   Very good evening
Doctor :   yes , i will search you the best , please wait
User :   ok thanks i need to discuss that about sexual problem and my wife has difficulty in arousing
Doctor :   yes, you can proceed with your query
Doctor :   The other best would be
Doctor :   I am sorry , i do not have one in my list of bests
User :   okey
User :   neways i was telling arousal is a problem with my wife and if after getting,it last only for a min or two..
Doctor :   Are you defining your arousal here ?
User :   no my wifes..
User :   the problem is even after fore play it doesnt last more
Doctor :   May i know for how long are you married ?
User :   two years and before that i was seeing her from last eight yrs
User :   but this the problem with her since long
Doctor :   Well its more than optimal time to get along
Doctor :   Ok, have you asked her the reason ?
User :   yea but she doesnt seems to get it...she wants to do but mentaly i think she doesnt enjoy sex..
Doctor :   How do you conclude to that idea ?
User :   we have also tried one ayurvedic and O from durex but that also doesnt work
Doctor :   I mean does she show disinterest ?
User :   cause many times we have been doing she keeps watching tv and even i ask to switch she keeps it on
User :   its been rarely happened that she had come and asked for it...and has never tried to seduce on her own
Doctor :   How is your relationship otherwise ?
User :   ya kind of i wld sometimes wen u try she isnot interested
User :   the realtion is nice..
Doctor :   Ok, Have you got her examined with a gynecologist for any structural or hormonal abnormalities
User :   she was seekin someone but nothing came out..
User :   do u think i shld consult a gyno first
Doctor :   yes, first before ruling out psychological cause it is must to rule out gynecological causes for the same
Doctor :   as they are very common causes
Doctor :   Are you with me ?
Doctor :   Are you there ?
Doctor :   I have to close the window as you are not responding. Please chat with our doctors 24/7 for medical queries
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor