Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Anxiety attacks and symptoms - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Anxiety and Stress
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2568 Questions

User :   hi doctor
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   doctor....i hav been experiencing a few symptoms since 6 months
Doctor :   ok
User :   chest walls tightness,tightness in the arm,back and neck muscles
Doctor :   provide your age, gender
User :   n i experienced anxiety symptoms becoz of anxiety a few days ago
User :   but the symptoms are still persisting...though i dont hav an anxiety now
Doctor :   ok
User :   im 18 years old
User :   female
User : really worrried if it is something other than anxiety
Doctor :   do you have cough
User :   everything else is normal
User :   no
Doctor :   are you taking any medications
User :   no
User :   i hav not consulted any doctor yet
User :   i figured out that it is anxiety referring from internet...
Doctor :   do you have any medical problems like thyroid
User :   no doctor
Doctor :   any blood tests you have undergone
User :   no...nothing...
Doctor :   anxiety from internet , of what type
User :   social anxiety disorder
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   do oyu get these symptoms if you are with many people
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor