Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

Antioxidant production in the body - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :  
How can I help you?
User :   Hi Doc,

User :   i just wanna know how true is this
User :   they said
User :   children produce millions of anti-oxidants
Doctor :   Ok

User :   but ages 30 above will no longer produce anti-oxidant
User :   how true is this
User :   i want to know d facts
Doctor :   Ok
User :   or sources about this
User :   hope u can assist me..
User :   thank you..
Doctor :  
Anti-oxidants are produced
Doctor :  
in human body
User :   then
Doctor :  
Vitamin E and certain minerals do help in it
Doctor :  
Though children produce more
User :   but is it true
User :   that if we reach the age of 30 and above
Doctor :  
Adults do produce
User :   our body will no longer produce?
Doctor :  
Not much like children
User :   can u quantify the percentage difference?
Doctor :  
It is around 1:2
User :   can you give me a link of an information about least for a clarification..
User :   i see
Doctor :  
Well I will have to search for it now
User :   thank
Doctor :  
I dont remember any site as such
User :   hope u can email it tome
User :   YYYY@YYYY

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor