Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Ankylosing Spondylitis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Brain and Spine
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   Hi
User :   Yes, Are you reumatologist?
Doctor :   I am a General Practitioner, I believe I can help you within my expertise and If required I shall recommend a specialist.
User :   I am suffering from Ankylosing Spondylitis
User :   My treatment is going on.......wanted to know some more things
User :   Please tell me how shall i proceed?
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Let me put you some questions
Doctor :   before I suggest you
User :   sure
Doctor :   What are your current symptoms
Doctor :   and also Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User :   Suffering from pain at lower back & upper hip
Doctor :   ok
User :   Age:26
User :   Gender: Male
User :   Height : 5.9

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor