Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Anger management and resolution of conflicts in family - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Mental Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3622 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you
User :   I am looking for Psychiatrist
User :   to discuss something about my family problems
Doctor :   I am a General Practitioner, I believe I can help you within my expertise and If required I shall recommend a specialist.
Doctor :   Would you need any Help ?
User :   i prefer to talk with him as i had discussed with Gen Practioner once with no solution
Doctor :   ok
User :   this is abt my wife. I cant understand her.
Doctor :   But on this Chat we have General Physicians only
User :   In short, both of our families are not in good relationship
Doctor :   If you need we can get you the appointment with the Psychiatrist
Doctor :   If your Based in
User :   and my wife never understands me and my family.
Doctor :   How long since you have been Married
User :   3 years
User :   looking for online guidelines
Doctor :   Do you understand her needs and necessities have you tried speaking to her about your requirements or tried finding out what has been the cause
User :   she makes me get angry by saying something worse
Doctor :   for the Misunderstanding from her or from your end
Doctor :   Like what would that be
User :   I explained her everything
User :   Her family supports her for everything good or bad.
User :   i sacrificed so many things.
Doctor :   What dose she say
User :   She is a Dentist
User :   she is loving sometimes and suddenly for smal things,
User :   she gets angry and speaks something not relevant and finally we fight like anything.
Doctor :   Ok
User :   There r so many instances, our family & myself let her & her family to do whatever they wish
User :   once she told my aunty is behaving bad with me...
User :   My aunty is seeing me from my childhood and have no children
User :   Everybody got annoyed in my family.... Once their family made a mess in the street
Doctor :   ok i understand that but then it will need to be put across to her than to me get her to sit and have a talk with you.
Doctor :   If not the best would be to give it some time may be after a couple of months you need to get back to her and try speaking to her
Doctor :   with out having a Dialogue it cannot be resolved .
User :   many times i called her to have a consultation with expert
User :   that she refuses and says that it is reqd only for me
Doctor :   No it will not help to take her to the Expert right away but instead you will need to sit down with her and
Doctor :   after that may be if you have good discussion then take her for medical attantion
User :   she never wants things to get solved by consulting with third person except with her family
Doctor :   Then it will need you to sit with her and her family. too
Doctor :   simultaneously
Doctor :   Are you following what i am trying to say ?
Doctor :   Are you there?
Doctor :   I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice. We are available from 9AM to 9PM IST everyday.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor