Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

Anal pain and ulcers post anal sex - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 675 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page
User :   Hello, are you there doctor?
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u?
User :   Okay, I am embarrased about my condition
Doctor :   u can proceed
User :   Are you really a doctor with qualificaiton?
Doctor :   yeah
User :   How many years you doctor?
User :   Hello?
Doctor :   15 yrs+
User :   Do you know about anus problems/
User :   Hello? Not sure my condition is normal?
User :   Doctor, are you there?
Doctor :   yeah
Doctor :   pl proceed
User :   I have pain, ulceration of anus
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   since how long?
User :   It happend cuz friend entered anus last night
Doctor :   k
User :   Is feeling normal? I have odd thoughts.
Doctor :   r u into homosexual relationship
User :   I am no homosexual. Friendjust entered on rare incident.
User :   Is this normal? Should I get checked out by you?
User :   Are you male doctor or female doctor. I am very embarraseed
Doctor :   was it for 1st time
Doctor :   male doc

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor