Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

Am obese. How to control it? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 04-Jun-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Weight & Lifestyle
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 983 Questions
Doctor:Good afternoon
Doctor:Please proceed with your query
User:good after noon
User:sir,I have a query related to my obesity
Doctor:Please ask me
User:I think I have 20 % obesity
User:Can you suggest me, how can I control this?
Doctor:I did not understand by 20% obesity
Doctor:May I know what you mean by that?
User:My weight is near about 86 or 90,how can I reduce it?
User:Is there any natural way of reducing it?
Doctor:Weight reduction happens only by two ways
Doctor:One is exercise and the other is by diet control
User:I very much worried?
Doctor:May I know your age?
Doctor:What is your height?
User:more than 85 kgs
Doctor:You are definitely overweight for your height
Doctor:You should reduce it
Doctor:Would you like to go for a diet consultation with our dietitian?
Doctor:Please confirm your contact number
Doctor:Our customer care team will call you and guide you further
Doctor:We shall call you soo
Doctor:The dietitian will help you with your diet and exercise
Doctor:Is that fine with you?
User:ya, thanks
Doctor:Do you have more queries?
User:No,Till now I ave not.
Doctor:Take care
Doctor:bye for now
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor