Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Alopecia - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Hair Loss
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3621 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hi i have alopecia can you tell me what i can do?
Doctor :   May i know your age and gender?
User :   i am 16 female
Doctor :   Have you seen any doctor for this earlier?
User :   yes
User :   but the treatment didnt help it got worse
Doctor :   What was the treatment given to you?
User :   i think harmones injected in my scalp
Doctor :   Since when are you losing hair?
User :   since i was 12
User :   but i got better my hair grew back but now it came back
Doctor :   Were any tests done to cofirm the cause for hair loss?
User :   i think blood test but they told me that no one knows why alopecia accures in young people
Doctor :   Yes, most of the time the cause is not known

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor