Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Alopecia areata on the beard area - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3622 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   i am alopecia arrata at my beard on the face. what should i do
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   how long you have this
User :   since last one month. patch size is less than a rupee coin
Doctor :   ok have you seen a doc
User :   No, i just applied a clobetasole oint towice a day for 5 days. but no result
Doctor :   I suggest you to see a doctor because it takes off your beard away
Doctor :   if it spreads
Doctor :   Please get it physically examined
Doctor :   If you want we can help yoiu find a doctor
Doctor :   near your area
User :   what about tugain 5% (Minoxidil ), my father is using it for scalp
Doctor :   dontuse minoxidil its to regrow the hair
User :   Tell me dr near by XXXX, who can treat it
Doctor :   oh i am sorry
Doctor :   we dont have data base in XXXX
Doctor :   you see a dermatologist near by
Doctor :   ok
User :   Thank you doctor
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   XXXXat thsi time we have long queue of patients
Doctor :   please login back for other queries
User :   My wife is having a increased skin under right armpit. what it can be
Doctor :   ok
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor