Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Allergy test for skin rashes - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Asthma and Allergy
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2569 Questions

Doctor :   Hello
Doctor :   How can I help ?
User :   Hi!
User :age 26
User :   I am having a problem getting rashes on the skin
Doctor :   ok
User :   for this I am using Citrezibe for every 2 days.
Doctor :   Since when are you getting it and Which are the areas that are involved
User :   it will come on entire body.. mainly on the face and the place where there is flesh..
User :   I am having this problem from 2 years..
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Did you get any Blood Tests done for the sam e
Doctor :   same
User :   No..
Doctor :   and They need to be the Prick test and the Patch test
User :   ok..
Doctor :   they are the once that need to be done
Doctor :   and with that you shall need to get the
Doctor :   Allergen that you need to get done
Doctor :   and then
User :   allergen mean drug..
Doctor :   the Substance that is causing the Allergy the rashes that you have Explained
User :   after getting rashes.. the portion will get swallowed..

Doctor :   ok
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor