Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

Allergy post application of henna - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Asthma and Allergy
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   Dr XXX here
User :   Hello Dr XXX
Doctor :   Please proceed with your medical query.
User :   I had put some AAAAAAA in my hair and to remove a stain I applied a cleansing milk..some allergy I guess and immediately I developed boil on the face...its more like thin water filled types and they have been like that for a month now
Doctor :   May i know your age?
User :   36
Doctor :   Are there many boils?
User :   there is this one group of tiny 5-6 boils
Doctor :   It seems like some infection has spread.
Doctor :   1)Clean it daily with antibacterial soap and water
Doctor :   2)Apply tea tree oil in that area after cleaning it.
Doctor :   3)Make a paste of neem tree bark with water and apply this paste on it daily.
Doctor :   4)Apply Aloe vera gel on it.
Doctor :   If all these things do not help you need to see a dermatologist for examination of it and also you may require some antibiotics.
Doctor :   Have you followed what i have said?
User :   sure doctor..thank you..I have followed
Doctor :   Is there anything else i can help you with?
User :   thats all for now Sir..Thanks for your advise.
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting me, bye for now.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor