Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Allergy on intake of fish and chicken - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Asthma and Allergy
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 674 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u
Doctor :   please proceed with your query
User :   Dear doctor , i am having an allergy problem , That is when i take fish or chicken i get sn\mall swelling in the hand or leg or in some portion of the body . What is the cause , can it be cured ???
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   i will help u in this
Doctor :   can i ask few Q
User :   Some time i swelling on the lips also .

Doctor :   wats your age
User :   i am 45 y

Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   its called anaphylactic reaction
Doctor :   to the allergen in the fish or chicken
User :   it is itchy in nature on the hand and leg but not on the lips
Doctor :   do yu difficulty in breating
Doctor :   its better to avoid these food stuffs
Doctor :   as it can be life threatening some times

Doctor :   are yu allergic to red meat
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor