Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Allergy and wheezing problem - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Average Posted in: Asthma and Allergy
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2585 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   I have to close this chat window as you have moved out of the chat. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.
User :   Hi
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   I am taking medicines for allergy and wheezing for more than 5 years
Doctor :   ok
User :   I generally cant smell anything , basically my nose is kind of close through out the year
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details -Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height: Dependents: Yes/ No.
Doctor :   ok
User :   Age: 29, Marital Status: Single, Weight and Height: 5 9", 67kg
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   what medicine are u taking as of now for wheezing
User :   I use to take asthalin, last 10 months Budamate 200
Doctor :   ok
User :   as per the prescription
Doctor :   r u finding any improvement
User :   previously for my allergy I used to take actifed in the night
Doctor :   with these medicines
User :   it defintely helped
User :   I stopped using two wheelers since two years and that also helped a lot
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   any other medical problems u have other than this
User :   Generally very sensitive to allergic related issues, often gets cold
User :   specially when deal with dust or spices
Doctor :   ok
User :   is the nose problem related to this only ?
Doctor :   Yes
User :   Is there any solution for this ?
Doctor :   as this is because of allergy
Doctor :   One should avoid allergen
Doctor :   The doctor may prescribe some preventive medicines that help you in reducng the attacks
User :   ok Thank You. What kind of doctor I should consult for this? General / ENT or a chest specialist ?
Doctor :   Allergist
Doctor :   or ENT specialist
Doctor :   are you there
User :   yes
User :   Can you recommend someone in ?
Doctor :   Actually this is very common condition and every ENT specialist will be able to treat you provided you have good follow through
Doctor :   You can use the search a doctor/hospital feature on our homepage to find a doctor in your area. If you wish, we can fix up your appointment with a doctor in your area.
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting please refer the friends
User :   sure.
User :   Bye
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor