Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Allergy and rashes on the skin - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Rash
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you
User :   hi
User :   i have query related to my father
Doctor :   Please tell me
User :   he is suffering from u have any remedies for this diease
Doctor :   Please provide these details of the patient-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Weight and Height: Dependents: Yes/ No. of the patient
Doctor :   did not get you
User :   Male 68 yrs old now retired at home weight - 70 kgs hight - 5.5
User :   like skin diseases it's seems like allergy
User :   i don't have much idea abt that
Doctor :   Eczema you mean to ask like the alelrgic rashes that most people get
Doctor :   It is associated with severe itching
Doctor :   does he have raised spots when ever he has the itchingDoctor :   Is there any color change on the spots that he has itching.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor