Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Allergic to latex condoms - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you?
User :   hi im having a little problem. me and my boyfriend are using condoms and they seem to make me burn afterwards is there any way i can solve this
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   some people will have allergy to latex compounds
Doctor :   from which condom made off usually
User :   so is there any brand i can try that is better?
Doctor :   polyisoprene and polyurethane condoms can help you in this manner
User :   ok where can i find these condoms?
Doctor :   you can get them in pharmacy

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor