Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Allergic to condoms, alternatives other than pills - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Birth Control
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you
Doctor :   Are you with me XXXXXXXX ?
Doctor :   I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice. We are available round the clock everyday.
User :   ya gud evening sir/mam
User :   may i knw ur name?
Doctor :   Good evening XXXXXXXX
Doctor :   Dr.xxxxx
User :   gud
User :   sir ur specilty?
Doctor :   I am a General Practitioner]
User :   ok...sir actuly i hv some sexual query
User :   can u help me?
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Please proceed with your query
User :   actuly my wife hv some problem with use condom
User :   so is there any subsitute?
User :   for pricotion>?
Doctor :   no there are no alternatives to it
User :   we dont want to use tablets
Doctor :   else your wife can take oral contraceptive pills
Doctor :   ok
User :   i listen about some injection for 1 or 2 years?

Doctor :   yes they are there
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor