Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

Allergic rash - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions
Doctor :   hi
User :   Hello
Doctor :   how can i help you?
User :   I have these hive like blisters on my neck and upper chest and face
Doctor :   ok
User :   I'm pretty sure this was an allergic reaction
User :   but
Doctor :   ok
User :   I'm worried it might be shingles or something
User :   is there any way to confirm this?
Doctor :   do these blisters pain?
User :   not at all
User :   they just appeared
Doctor :   was there fever at the start of these?
User :   no
Doctor :   are they small visicles and fluid filled?
Doctor :   or they are like solid papules?
User :   well, idon't think they are liquid filled.. they haven't burst or anything
Doctor :   ok
User :   do you think i have shingles?
Doctor :   i have not examined you , so cannot comment on it
Doctor :   but i suggest you to go for a examination
User :   thank you
Doctor :   is there anything else i can help you with?
Doctor :   are you there?
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor