Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Alergic rhinitis and its treatment - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
Doctor :   HI
Doctor :   How can I help you
Doctor :   ok
User :   I have allergic rhinitis
User :   so lot of watery effusion from the nose from August to April
Doctor :   ok
User :   and it got a lot of problem in bronchus and respiration
Doctor :   Since when are you having it and What is the Thing that you are allergic to
User :   is it a type of Asthma
User :   its almost 20 Years now
Doctor :   What is your age and For how many years past are you having ti
User :   i am 41 now
Doctor :   ok
User :   and i m having it when i was 21
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Are you currently taking any MNedicines and Tablets for the same
User :   Ctzine
User :   sometime theo astheline
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   It shall need to undergo an Allergic test and Skin patch test
Doctor :   and they shall tell you what ate
User :   ok
Doctor :   you are allergic to and you only need to avoid it

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor