Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Alchohol intolerence - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Smoking and Alcohol Addiction
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2584 Questions

User :   hello ?
Doctor :   hello
Doctor :  
how can i help u?
User :   im here to ask you a question to do with alchol ghow it may be affecting my bodie
User :   its a strange problem i have
Doctor :  
alchohol ghow?
User :   i can drink only 1 beer and violentley throw up
User :   and it happens regularly
Doctor :  
User :   its not that i drink to fast or so on its jsut the smallest amount of drink makes me violentley sick and im not sure if im haivng a reaction ?
Doctor :   violentlu sick??
Doctor :  
what are ur symptoms when u become sick?
User :   yes like i will throw up constantly for about 2 minutes nonstop very painfully
Doctor :  
throw up??
Doctor :  
User :   yes vomit
Doctor :  
from how many days are u having this?
User :   the smallest amount of alchol causes me to vomit and anytime i drink no matter when
User :   for a few months now
Doctor :  
did u have this before?
Doctor :  
do u devolop rashes all over body?
User :   no i throw up then i feel fine but a bit dizzy
Doctor :  
nothing to worry

Doctor :  
from how many years u are drinking alchohol?
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor