Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

Advice on pain in groin area - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1776 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u
Doctor :   please proceed with your query
User :   Hi Doc
Doctor :   please proceed
User :   i want an advice on issue concerning pain in groin area?
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   i will help u
User :   the pain take place after long standing for like 30 minutes....
Doctor :   can i ask few Q
User :   ofcourse
Doctor :   wats your age
User :   26
Doctor :   since how many days do yu have
User :   don't know exactly over the years i would say
Doctor :   do yu have any swelling
User :   yes overlying like elongated one not a bulging one (both sides of grion)
User :   more on left than or right
Doctor :   does the pain radiate to testicles
User :   no
Doctor :   ok
User :   localized
Doctor :   are yu on any medcations

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor