Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Advice on immatured sexual behaviour - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   Hi there
I am worried that I may lose my boyfriend... he wants sex every day, I give it to him at the moment every other day and even this is becoming a chore and I have started getting nervous coming home from work. To the point where I don't want to go home straight after work as I cannot rest after work at home anymore.
He doesn't understand when I don't want it. When he does try and instigate it's just a grope straight on the boob or something which, I have to be honest is really childish and a turn off.
He'll then argue for days about it - which then makes me not in the mood for it! I can't win - should I see a councellor about it with him?
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   Let me read your query
Doctor :   Did he have nay medical disease?
User : no and me neither
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   He needs some counselling
Doctor :   froma psychoterapist
Doctor :   to know about
Doctor :   how to let him have control over his emotions
User : really? how do you think it's best to approach this with him? in a sensitive way
Doctor :   is he havin any depression or stress?
User : no
Doctor :   you need to get an appointment with an sexologist
User :   ok, i will have a look. thank you
Doctor :   use this link
Doctor :   prof is an renowned expert in this
Doctor :   his problems
Doctor :   will be solved by discussion
User :   wonderful, I will give it a go. thanks very much :)
Doctor :   is there anything else i can help you with now?
User :   erm... not that i can think of right now, thanks
Doctor :   thanks for consulting bye for now
Doctor :   take care
Doctor :   bye
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor