Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Advice on diet and exercise to reduce weight - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Weight Loss
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3613 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   How can i help you
User :   doctor i am 26 and my wegiht is 80kg
Doctor :   provide your age, gender, occupation, marital status
User :   what diet i should maitinain even though i am doing regular exercise
Doctor :   Provide your height weight
User :   26male, student, single , height 5.10
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   You are over weight
User :   yaaa
Doctor :   You should have balanced food with exercises
User :   what kind of balanced food i should take i am doing regular execise
Doctor :   Avoid fatty foods, junk foods, bakery products, sofdrinks
User :   k
Doctor :   Include more of vegetables, fruits, salads
Doctor :   Avoid mutton
User :   can i eat chicken ?
Doctor :   But you can have chicken and fish if you are nonveg
User :   should i need to avoid egg?
Doctor :   Try to take dry chappatis in afternoon and night
Doctor :   Ehh white can be taken, avoid egg yello
Doctor :   Do you smoke or consume alcohol
User :   no doctor
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Regular exercises like jogging, swimming

Doctor :   Any other query
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor