Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Advice on diet and exercise for a person with Hypertension - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hi can I chat?
Doctor :   yes
User :   Am a BP patient, taking Numlo AT for the past 3 years, my current Bp is 160/100 but donot have any problem, my age is 59, can I continue with the same medicine?
Doctor :   when was the
Doctor :   last visit
Doctor :   to the doctor
User :   not recently, may be 3 yrs back
Doctor :   put these things in mind as you are have hypertension
Doctor :   always take low salt diet
Doctor :   walk for 30 min in fresh air
Doctor :   review your medications with the doctor every 3-4 months
Doctor :   get the BP checks atleast once a month
Doctor :   See that the BP should be less than 140/90
Doctor :   as your BP is high now
Doctor :   immediately rush to a doctor
Doctor :   you need to get the review of medications
Doctor :   i think the dose is not exact to you
Doctor :   anything else i can help you
Doctor :   hello are you there?
Doctor :   i am closing the window as many patients are in queue
Doctor :   please log in again
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor