Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Advice on conception - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Getting Pregnant
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions
User :   hello
Doctor :   Hi
User :   I am Pxxxx
Doctor :   Dr xxxx here
User :   I am married for one year and four months
Doctor :   Please proceed with your query
User :   We r planning to have a baby, but could not succeed
User :   Can u help me in this
Doctor :   May i know your age?
User :   27, an dmy husband is 29
Doctor :   Are you having your periods regular?
User :   yes
Doctor :   Since how long are you trying to conceive?
User :   since 6 months
User :   I doubt the process of our conceiving is right or not?
Doctor :   Are you regularly doing intercourse on your unsafe days that is between 8 to 16 days of your cycle
User :   yes i am doing it
Doctor :   Do you or your husband have any symptom like raised BP, sugar or cholesterol?
User :   no doctor, we do not have any such symptoms
User :   While we have intercourse, it always leaks out. I dont know whether the sperms enter inside or not?
Doctor :   You need to get your complete examination done and also investigations like Hormonal Evaluations of Thyroid, LH, FSH. Prolactin, USG scan and also your husbands semen analysis and sperm counts done.
Doctor :   Some amount of leakage is ok because millions of sperms are there and are able to reach inside
User :   oh ok. can u breif me about the intercourse process. will i feel when it goes inside
Doctor :   Investigations will help to see if there is any cause like Cyst, Fibroid( abnormal Growth) or hormonal imbalance
User :   Tje vaginal opening is too small, and how do does it enter, will i feel it when my husband's pennis goes inside.
Doctor :   Yes of course you can feel the penis inside you. DON't you?
User :   not always, only some times.
Doctor :   Vaginal opening adjusts by itself when penis goes inside and enlarges when you are aroused.
User :   oh ok.
Doctor :   Do you have pain while having intercourse?
User :   no. there is no pain
Doctor :   Ok
User :   any othert advise u can give me
User :   so that i can conciecve faster.
Doctor :   Do have a long foreplay and enjoy the intercourse.
User :   okay.
Doctor :   But get the investigations done to see the exact cause.
Doctor :   Also get your husbands sperm counts done.
User :   ok.
Doctor :   Is there anything else you would like to know?
User :   We want to concieve for a boy baby
User :   any suggestions for that?
Doctor :   It is just a natural process and you cannot decide on it.
User :   oh.
Doctor :   You need to have a Y sperm and X ovum mating for a boy to conceive.
Doctor :   That cannot be decided.
Doctor :   Have yopu followed what i have said?

Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor